I am a scientific collaborator at the University of Geneva (Switzerland) and a member of the Geneva Symmetry Group in the project To and Fro: Scientific Metaphysics at Physics’s Frontiers. I have just been awarded a Swiss National Science Foundation Ambizione Fellowship to lead my project entitled Composing the World out of Nowhere: The Mereological Structures of Quantum Gravity. I’m also an associate member at the University of Rennes 1 (France). After a Ph.D. in metaphysics of time at the University of Rennes 1 (France), I was a postdoctoral researcher in the project Space and Time after Quantum Gravity (conducted at the University of Illinois at Chicago and at the University of Geneva). My research interests are mainly in theoretical philosophy (metaphysics, philosophy of science, philosophy of physics), mainly on time and space, modality, mereology and material objects but I also occasionally branch out in philosophy of mind and comparative philosophy. I am currently working on a collection on the philosophy of quantum gravity with Christian Wüthrich and Nick Huggett, to be published in Oxford University Press, and on a book on time in French, forthcoming with Vrin.
- Have we Lost Spacetime on the Way?, Studies in History and Philosophy of Modern Physics forthcoming, with Niels Linnemann.
- Space Emergence in Contemporary Physics: Why We Do Not Need Fundamentality, Levels of Reality and Emergence, Disputatio forthcoming.
- Super-Relationism: Combining Eliminativism about Objects and Relationism about Spacetime, Philosophical Studies 173 (8): 2152-2178, 2016.
- Duality and Ontology, Philosophy Compass forthcoming, with James Read.
- Priority Monism Beyond Spacetime, Metaphysica 19 (1): 95-111, 2018.
- The No-Self View and the Meaning of Life, Philosophy East and West 69 (2) 2019, forthcoming.