I am a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Geneva (Switzerland) in the Geneva Symmetry Group and in the project Space and Time after Quantum Gravity. In September, I will start working on a new project in Geneva, To and Fro: Scientific Metaphysics at Physics’s Frontiers, as a research associate (scientific collaborator). I’m also an associate member at the University of Rennes 1 (France). My research interests are mainly in theoretical philosophy (metaphysics, philosophy of science, philosophy of physics), mainly on time and space, modality, mereology and material objects. I am currently working on a collection on the philosophy of quantum gravity with Christian Wüthrich and Nick Huggett, to be published in Oxford University Press, and on a book on time in French, forthcoming with Vrin.
- Super-Relationism: Combining Eliminativism about Objects and Relationism about Spacetime, Philosophical Studies 173 (8): 2152-2178, 2016.
- Duality and Ontology, Philosophy Compass forthcoming.
- Priority Monism Beyond Spacetime, Metaphysica 19 (1): 95-111, 2018.
- The No-Self View and the Meaning of Life, Philosophy East and West 69 (2) 2019, forthcoming.
- No-futurism and Metaphysical Contingentism, Axiomathes 24 (4): 483-497, 2014.